How to load Emailed Custom Tunes to your LWTS Device:
1. Before connecting your LWTS to your PC, go to www.sctflash.com and click on the "Support" tab on the top of the page. Select the your device name, select "Downloads". Under the section called Updater, you can click on Download Now. Click "Download Now" or click here to download.
2. Using the provided USB cable, connect your device to the back of your computer. (Allow roughly 30 seconds for the drivers to install)
3. Save your custom tunes from your email to your desktop.
4. Using the shortcut icon on your desktop, open the SCT Device Updater software that you just installed.
5. Now select “Load Custom Tune File” from the Basic Operations menu followed by clicking on “Locate Custom Tunes.”
6. Select the desired tune from the list of tunes.
7. Your tune will appear under “Available Tunes” on the left window within the Updater. You will need to transfer it to the LWTS by using the arrow button in the middle of the SCT Updater.
8. Press “Program” when ready to transfer the custom tune to the LWTS. 9. Repeat steps 5-7 if you wish to load more than one custom tune file.