How to load Emailed Custom Tunes to your X3/SF3 Device:
1. Before connecting your X3/SF3 to your PC, go to www.sctflash.com and click on the "Support" tab on the top of the page. Select the your device name, select "Downloads". Under the section called Updater, you can click on Download Now. Click "Download Now" or click here to download.
2. Using the provided USB cable, connect your device to the back of your computer. (Allow roughly 30 seconds for the drivers to install)
3. Save your custom tunes from your email to your desktop.
4. Using the shortcut icon on your desktop, open the SCT Device Updater software that you just installed.
5. Now select “Load Custom Tune File” from the Basic Operations menu followed by clicking on “Locate Custom Tunes.”
6. Select the desired tune from the list of tunes.
7. Select the slot you would like to load the tune and rename it as desired.
8. Press “Program” when ready to transfer the custom tune to the X4.
9. Repeat steps 5-7 if you wish to load more than one custom tune file.